Cambro is a Meals On Wheels Common Goods Supplier
Cambro is now a Common Goods Program supplier, entitling all Meals On Wheels programs to the best pricing available on Cambro products at negotiated Meals On Wheels pricing.
- Durable exterior and thick foam insulation retains safe temperatures and keeps food fresh for hours.
- Energy efficient, electrical models extend hot holding time and allow frequent access.
- A broad selection of non-electric models keep hot food hot and cold food cold.
- Easy to assemble, adjust and configure.
- Hygienic Design: Antimicrobial shelf plates are easy to clean.
- Lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion.
Self-serve food and Salad Bars
- Enhance congregate feeding with an attractive, self-serve salad bar.
- Fully portable and easy to clean, while meeting current NSF requirements.
- Use with Buffet Camchiller® to keep food cold without ice or electricity.
Food Storage Containers
- Cambro CamSquare® and Round Containers and Covers preserve food freshness and safety, and help prevent cross-contamination.
- Camwear® and High-Heat H-pans™ store, transport and serve all in one virtually-unbreakable, non-stick pan.